Energize the Energy Corridor District
In support of District businesses impacted by COVID-19, we are launching a campaign to Energize the Energy Corridor! The campaign will promote District businesses, provide business leaders with a virtual toolkit, and encourage patronage through special offers. Click here to share your offer with us.
If there are other ways we can help, let us know by taking our brief survey here.
- Ask customers to purchase gift cards or pre-pay for your services.
- Offer curbside pickup, take out, and delivery options.
- Ask your customers and clients for reviews and referrals.
- Ask your fans and followers to share your social media posts.
- Share signage that describe the latest safety precautions you’re taking – here are free signs that you can print now:
- Share your completed “Open Texas Checklist” and let customers know that you’re implementing several precautions to keep them safe.
- Learn how you can shift to online sales here.
- Revamp your marketing plan by using the U.S. Small Business Administration’s marketing best practices.
- Visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s website to learn how you can help spread the word about your business.
- Take the U.S. Small Business Administration’s free Social Media Marketing Course and their Marketing 101 Course.
- Add “#EnergizeTheDistrict” to your communications to promote additional support for our community.
Resources Available to District Businesses
View our COVID-19 Business Resource page to learn about additional resources and opportunities available to you and your business.
For the Community
The Energy Corridor District needs your help! Be a community hero by supporting District businesses. Learn how you can safely and effectively keep our businesses strong while they adapt to safety regulations and work hard to serve you.
How You Can Help
- Discover business offers and discounts that you can gain access to by mentioning “Energize the Energy Corridor District” at the time of your purchase.
- Browse our business directory and discover District businesses that you can support.
- Make your order to go, opt for curbside pickup, or dine in at your favorite establishments.
- Purchase gift cards for future use.
- Consider electronic payments.
- Post reviews of your favorite District businesses on social media.
- Share posts from District businesses on your social media.
- Wear a mask, regularly wash your hands, and stay home if you’re sick.
- Before visiting a business, complete a Restaurant Customer, Salon Customer, or a Retail Customer checklist.
- Tell your friends and followers to support District businesses by using #EnergizeTheDistrict in your social media posts.