The Energy Corridor District (ECD) is seeking a detail-oriented candidate for an open Finance and Administration Manager position.
This is an opportunity to help support The District’s efforts to make The Energy Corridor one of the nation’s premier places to work, live, play and invest.
A municipal management district created by the Texas State Legislature, the ECD provides a range of services to improve livability in West Houston. The District’s $3-4 million annual budget is used to implement transportation mobility programs, environmental and urban design, public safety and security, business development initiatives and community events such as Energy Corridor Recycles Day.
In addition, The District has served as a leader for West Houston since its inception in 2001, working closely with national, state, county and city governments to ensure that The Energy Corridor receives needed services and infrastructure improvements.
Individuals with a business administration bachelor or master degree and governmental or non-profit experience are preferred.
Finance and Administration Manager duties include:
- Prepare budgets and review of The District’s financial condition on an annual basis, and present updates at each monthly board meeting;
- Handle all Human Resource issues;
- Oversee the filing of office records of all correspondence, files, photos, maps, graphics, notices and other District information;
- Oversee the mailing of all vendor and consultant checks, and file back-up correspondence;
- Prepare reports associated with funding draw requests for projects;
- Work out fund transfer process with The District’s bank;
- Coordinate with The District’s Assessment Collector the collection and refunds of assessments;
- Prepare payables for processing by The District’s bookkeeper;
- Review and approve general ledger postings;
- Maintain Work Authorization spreadsheets for major vendors and consultants;
- Work directly with auditors and insurance consultants.
Resumes can be sent to Clark Martinson at email@example.com. The District is located in The Energy Corridor in West Houston at 14701 St. Mary’s Lane Suite, Suite 290.