The Energy Corridor District staff is pleased to announce that the District is expanding!
As of January 1st, three new tracts have joined the District. The tracts include properties owned by BlackHaw Partners, Conoco Phillips, Central Park West, Stena, Sessan and Live Oak Apartments.
The service provided to properties who join The Energy Corridor District include:
- Four full-time Harris County Pct. 5 Constables;
- Branding, marketing, communications, website, advertising and business promotions;
- IH-10 landscape maintenance, litter pick-up, mowing, graffiti abatement and intersection sweeping;
- City of Houston roadway sweeping, esplanade planting, mowing, litter pick-up and landscape maintenance;
- Street trees, reforestation and flower installation and maintenance;
- METRO transit service expansion,
- Transit and Pedestrian Infrastructures improvement;
- Wayfinding and street sign system;
- Special events and community activities planning (Recycle day, Sunday Streets, Bike to Work, and other community events);
- Master planning, urban design, streetscape design, sidewalks and trails design and construction;
- Traffic studies for congestion mitigation, transportation demand management programs.
Would you like to know more about how to join the District? Contact Fabiana Demarie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-759-3800.
Welcome to The Energy Corridor District!