The Energy Corridor Recycles Day
Electronic recycling service provided by Sims Recycling items include:
- Computers – CPU’s, keyboards, monitors, laptops, cords, speakers, scanners, parts, floppy drives, mainframes/servers, microfiche readers, CD ROM drives, plotters, modems, dump terminals and copiers
- Televisions – portable, large screen, and console units
- Consumer Electronics – stereos, receivers, portable radios, digital music players (MP3 players), CD players, VCRs, DVD players and recorders, camcorders, cameras, game controllers, gaming systems, satellite receivers, microphones, power supplies
- Telecommunications equipment – phones and phone systems, cell phones, PDAs, pagers, answering machines, and intercom systems
- Unacceptable Items – dehumidifiers, air conditioners, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, loose batteries (not contained in equipment), hazardous waste, fluorescent bulbs, liquids and gases
Household recycling service provided by Republic Services , items include:
- NO white goods.
Document shredding services provided by ShredPro Services:
- Personal documents
Bring your unwanted clothing, shoes, toys and household items for recycling. American Textile Recycling Service (ATRS) is committed to keeping everything we collect out of landfills and giving it a second life:
- Clothing - in good/bad/any condition, out of style, slightly ripped, stained or ill fitting. All garments are recycled, reused and transformed into insulation, wiping raps, even thread
- Shoes – for all ages including tennis shoes in any condition, even unmatched, singles and damaged pairs
- Jewelry & Accesories –in any condition, please place small or breakable items in a separate bag
- Toys – baby items for all ages, including diapers, plush toys, games, books and DVDs
- Houshold Textiles - including bedding, duvets, sheets, towels, unmatched sets, discolored, slightly stained or odd sizes.
- Miscellaneous – backpacks, school supplies, toiletry bags, high chairs, picture frames (unbroken) décor, kitchenware, glassware (unbroken). Larger furniture items accepted in good condition on a case by case basis.