Trip Planning Tools
There are a plethora of online mapping tools available to bicyclists, as well as downloadable maps to help you plan your next bike ride:
- NEW Energy Corridor Bikeways Map (PDF)
- Google Maps. Click the bicycle icon for directions.
- Katy West Houston Bikeway Routes (Google Map)
- Houston-Galveston Area Council Regional Bikeway Map (PDF)
- Houston Bikeways Program Maps
- Terry Hershey Hike & Bike Trail Map (PDF)
- George Bush Park Hike & Bike Trail Map (PDF)
- BikeHouston Inner Houston Map
- Ride with GPS helps you create your own map.
If you want some help navigating the bicycling network in the Energy Corridor, sign up for a Bike Buddy who can support you by answering questions about the best and safest routes to take and what gear to buy, or serve as a riding companion on your initial rides.